The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the offer consisting of up to £200 gift card (the “Reward”) offered to you as a new Insurance policyholder when you take out a new Life Insurance policy (the “Offer”). Please read them carefully and keep them for future reference.
1. You are eligible for the Offer if:
1.1 you are not currently a Life Insurance policyholder via one of our Financial Advisors ;
1.2 you take out a new Life Insurance policy in your name (“Policy”). This offer is available for Policies bought on or after 10/04/2020 via one of our Financial Advisors;
1.3 you hold your Policy for six (6) months from the Policy start date (“Validation Period”) and pay all six premiums within this period in full when due;
1.4 the Reward value varies depending on your monthly premium. The minimum monthly premium to qualify for the offer is £10.
Monthly Premium and Gift Card Value
1.5 You have not cancelled this Policy during the Validation Period; and
1.6 You are not an employee of The Beneficial Trust or any the Financial Advisors we refer you to.
2. You can take advantage of this Offer only once. If you purchase multiple Life Insurance policies during the Offer Period, this Offer will be applicable only in respect to the first Life Insurance policy that you take out in your name during the Offer Period. In cases where the Policy bought is a joint policy, you will still only be able to claim one Reward.
4. You will receive up to £200 e-gift card (the “Reward”) once eligible for the Offer in accordance with clause 5.
5. The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, unless you are expressly advised otherwise by The Beneficial Trust.
6. Provided you fulfil the eligibility criteria of Clause 1, once all 6 monthly payments have been made and your policy has been live for 6 months, please contact us from this date to claim your Gift Card. The Gift Card will be sent via your email You typically have 90 days from the date of the email to claim your Gift Card.
7. You must provide a valid email address at point of purchase in order to successfully redeem the Offer.
8. The Gift Card should be treated like cash and kept securely. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
9. If you apply via any third party or via any of our other online affiliate partners or comparison websites, you will not be eligible to receive an gift card.
10. Please see Amazon.co.uk Gift Card Terms & Conditions here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200272910
11. Participation to this Offer is subject to underwriting criteria applicable to Life Insurance policies.
12. The Beneficial Trust reserves the right to change or withdraw the terms and conditions to this offer at any time.
13. By choosing to take advantage of this Offer, you consent to personal data you provide to The Beneficial Trust to be used by it for the purpose of administering this Offer. The Beneficial Trust will be the data controller in respect of your personal data, which will be processed according to its data protection policy (please refer to https://beneficialtrust.co.uk/privacy-policy for further details) and the present terms and conditions. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers for the delivery of the Reward.
14. To the full extent permissible by law, The Beneficial Trust excludes liability for any damages or expenses incurred or suffered by you or any third party in connection with the Reward.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law. All disputes in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.